Electromobility as a key technology for resource- and climate-friendly mobility has attracted great interest in recent years, both in industry and academia. This has resulted in a wide range of impulses for research and teaching. The Division of Electromobility takes these impulses as a basis for research and teaching in the field of sustainable and safe mobility.
Our research areas include
- Driver assistance systems and automated driving
- Electrification and automation of commercial vehicles
- Energy management in electric and hybrid vehicles
- Grid integration of electric vehicles
- Control theory and machine learning
Our teaching areas include
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering and information technology in commercial vehicles
- Concepts of electric and hybrid vehicles
- Computer-aided methods in control engineering
- Optimal and predictive control methods
Latest news on our research and teaching are available here.
Phone: +49 631 205-2091
Fax: +49 631 205-4205
Gebäude 12, Raum 266
Directions for bus, train and car are available here.