Dipl.-Ing. Anna Lena Duque Antón
Tel: +49 631 205 4786
I am currently researching in the field of hardware security. My main goal is to use formal verification
- to provide guarantees on the robustness of a design against fault attacks,
- to detect hardware trojans in RTL designs and
- to verify access control in cores and SoCs.
- A. L. Duque Antón, J. Müller, M.R. Fadiheh, D. Stoffel, W. Kunz: Fault Attacks on Access Control in Processors: Threat, Formal Analysis and Microarchitectural Mitigation. In IEEE Access, 2023. more information
- D. Mehmedagic, M.R. Fadiheh, J. Müller, A.L. Duque Antón, D. Stoffel, W. Kunz: Design of Access Control Mechanisms in Systems-on-Chip with Formal Integrity Guarantees. In USENIX Security Symposium, Aug. 9-11, 2023, Anaheim, USA. (accepted) more information
- J. Müller, M.R. Fadiheh, A.L. Duque Antón, T. Eisenbarth, D. Stoffel, W. Kunz: A Formal Approach to Confidentiality Verification in SoCs at the Register Transfer Level. In IEEE/ACM Design Automation Conference (DAC), Dec. 5-9, 2021, San Francisco, USA. more information
- A.L. Duque Antón, J. Müller, M.R. Fadiheh, P. Permyakov, D. Stoffel, W. Kunz: Access Control in SoCs: Do We Need New Verification Strategies?. (Poster) Workshop on RISC-V Activities, Nov. 7, 2022, Berlin.
- M.R. Fadiheh, J. Müller, A.L. Duque Antón, S. Mitra, J. Fung, D. Stoffel, W. Kunz: A Systematic Approach to Detecting Microarchitectural Security Vulnerabilities by RTL Hardware Verification. In Intel Side-Channel Academic Program (SCAP) Workshop 2020, (recording: https://wolke12.eit.uni-kl.de/index.php/s/2XAfUaaT8VLnOZy)
- M.R. Fadiheh, J. Müller, A.L. Duque Antón, S. Mitra, D. Stoffel, W. Kunz: A Formal Approach for Detecting Vulnerabilities to Transient Execution Attacks in Out-of-order Processors. In Intel Side-Channel Academic Program Workshop (SCAP) 2020, (recording: https://wolke12.eit.uni-kl.de/index.php/s/b7fWl5WA4iKTGY3)