Registrations to the course (EIT-FUN-402-V-4) shall be accomplished via the KIS system.
All students are kindly asked to register for the course via the KIS platform, and subscribe to our OpenOlat course, where you are supposed to obtain important information, download course materials, submit lab reports, and join discussions. The access code to the course will be sent to you via Email after your registration at KIS.
- Wireless channels
- Baseband systems
- Fundamentals of cellular communication
- Multiple access technologies
- Coding/decoding, modulation/demodulation
- Mobility management
- Simulink laboratories on simple wireless communication systems
- Probability Theory and Statistics
- Signals and Systems
- Communications Theory
- Digital Signal Processing
- Vijay K. Garg, Wireless Communications and Networking, Elsevier, 2010.
- Harri Holma and Antti Toskala, LTE for UMTS: OFDMA and SC-FDMA Based Radio Access, John Wiley & Sons, 2010
- John G. Proakis and Masoud Salehi, Digital Communications (5th Edition), McGraw-Hill Education, 2007.
Wednesdays 10:00-11:30, Thusdays 15:30-17:00