Real-Time Systems I (Summer Semester 2020)
General Course Information:
The course will provide understanding in the nature of real-time systems and why and how they differ from standard computing systems. It gives an overview of the major types of resource allocation schemes and addresses issues in QoS management.
- Real-time, real-time systems and models, applications
- Types and properties of real-time systems
- Scheduling of periodic tasks
- Real-time Operating Systems
- Real-time Networks
- QoS Management, mediaprocessing
- The international research community, conferences, in addition to the scientific contents
- Brief information about related project going on at the department.
Information for [Summer Semester 2020]
- Prof. Gerhard Fohler
- MSc. Alexandre Venito
More information can be found in KIS.
For more information about exercise appointment and download material please use OpenOLAT.
Lecture starts on 21st of April.