Real-Time Systems I (Summer Semester 2021)
General Course Information:
The course will provide understanding in the nature of real-time systems and why and how they differ from standard computing systems. It gives an overview of the major types of resource allocation schemes and addresses issues in QoS management.
- Real-time, real-time systems and models, applications
- Types and properties of real-time systems
- Scheduling of periodic tasks
- Real-time Operating Systems
- Real-time Networks
- QoS Management, mediaprocessing
- The international research community, conferences, in addition to the scientific contents
- Brief information about related project going on at the department.
Information for [Winter Semester 2021 - 2022]
The exam will take place on March 8, 2022 at building 52, room 207 and starts at 9:00h. Students have 2 hours to complete the exam.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the exam starts.
Don't forget your mask, the QR code associated with your EU Vaccination Certificate and your student ID.
If you have questions, feel free to send an email to maia(at)eit.uni-kl.de
Information for [Summer Semester 2021]
- Prof. Gerhard Fohler
- MSc. Javier Castillo
More information can be found in KIS.
For more information about exercise appointment and download material please use OpenOLAT.
Lecture starts on 20th of April.